Journalism That Matters equips communities and develops local capacity for engagement, invention, and action through coaching, workshops, and a community of practice.
Seeking deeper engagement?
How do you host inclusive gatherings where participants experience breakthrough conversations across differences that can lead to transformative solutions?
- Dealing with complex, conflicted topics?
- Seeking to host conversations that bridge divides?
- Wanting to understand the impact of your community engagement work?
- Seeking tips for hosting online conversation?
- Hosting online community events
- Developing an engagement strategy
- Evaluating the impact of your engagement work
Community of Practice
Hosted by the Agora Journalism Center, University of Oregon’s School of Journalism and Communication, join the conversation on Gather.