Beyond Books Video
- JOIN US: Nov. 6 to share new ideas about impact of digital media on libraries, schools, journalism, communities
- Auto: News Literacy over the internet (repost)
- News Literacy over the internet (repost)
- LINK: Maryland Libraries evolve into community spaces
- Auto: CFP: The Intersection of Journalism and Books
- CFP: The Intersection of Journalism and Books
- Is the Line Between Librarianship and Journalism Blurring? | American Libraries Magazine (fwd)
- Boston Street Lab UNI project moves ahead with help from MIT
- What's Possible When Librarians and Journalists Meet? Highlights from Beyond Books, ALA Annual, New Orleans, Saturday, June 25, 8 - 10 am, 383-385 MCC
- What's Possible When Librarians and Journalists Meet?, ALA New Orleans, Saturday, June 25, 8 - 10 am, 383 Morial Convention Center
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: conference
April 6-7 symposium at MIT; April 7 open evening at Cambridge Public Library This is the information page for “Beyond Books: News, Literacy, Democracy and America’s Libraries” (shortlink: “BiblioNews”) a one-and-one-half-day convening April 6-7, 2011 at MIT in Cambridge, Mass., … Continue reading
Bookmark this page to watch the video stream from “Beyond Books,” and to find archived video post-event.
Libraries and legacy media always shared a common purpose — helping us acquire the information we need to be engaged, informed (and entertained) citizens. But they used different tools — newspapers, broadcast stations and books. Now they all share the … Continue reading