Beyond Books Video
- Auto: News Literacy over the internet (repost)
- News Literacy over the internet (repost)
- LINK: Maryland Libraries evolve into community spaces
- Auto: CFP: The Intersection of Journalism and Books
- CFP: The Intersection of Journalism and Books
- Is the Line Between Librarianship and Journalism Blurring? | American Libraries Magazine (fwd)
- Boston Street Lab UNI project moves ahead with help from MIT
- What's Possible When Librarians and Journalists Meet? Highlights from Beyond Books, ALA Annual, New Orleans, Saturday, June 25, 8 - 10 am, 383-385 MCC
- What's Possible When Librarians and Journalists Meet?, ALA New Orleans, Saturday, June 25, 8 - 10 am, 383 Morial Convention Center
- Libraries Foster Civic Engagement Membership Initiative Group Meeting, Sunday, June 26, 2011, 10:30 am MCC, Room 241
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Pre-conference Conversations
I was on a panel at the American Library Association conference in New Orleans, discussing strategic partnerships between journalists and librarians. The lively discussion lasted two hours, with lots of enthusiasm and ideas from the audience. I talked about the … Continue reading
Download and view our PDF-file slide deck for the American Library Association convention in New Orleans. (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
Paul Pratt Memorial is, as far as I know, the first library that has embedded the LibrariUS widget onto its homepage (Thanks, Jackie and Tom!). I am so excited to hear more about library use and life in Cohasset through … Continue reading
As the conversation starts at “Beyond Books” read what 90 folks are saying the best possible outcomes could be of our day-and-a-half-together. And read what some tables reported they discussed on Wednesday evening.
Video clips at Ustream Fast access to critical resources: MAIN POST ABOUT EVENT EVENT NEWS AND UPDATES — Our Google Groups listserv — check for news FOLLOW TWITTER: biblionews (or search hashtag #biblionews) Video — Live streaming and video archives from … Continue reading
Opening up public and educational multimedia resources to direct public use is an emerging challenge and opportunity for both librarians and journalists. A unique collaboration between Idaho Public Television and Boston’s WGBH Educational Foundation, will launch in May to do … Continue reading
Bookmark this page to watch the video stream from “Beyond Books,” and to find archived video post-event.
Here are posting instructions for your interview notes. Documenting and Posting Notes from Your Call If you do have time, please summarize your conversation using these questions, or whatever questions seem appropriate to you: What meaning did you take from the … Continue reading